7 ways to accelerate your online sale
Jan 08, 2015
Whether you're established within your market or you're a new start up business, there are some core lessons you must learn before you can become successful within your industry.
- Your website is about the customer not the company. This means easy navigation, professional style, top of the listings and an accessible market for your product/service.
- Thorough research is a necessity for business growth so that you know if your business is heavily sought or if it will get lost in the Internet.
- Know your target market, not just for your product/service, but also to work out the best way to market and advertise successfully. You can gain this information by finding out keywords and phrases they search with, what websites they use, what they buy and how much they spend.
- A first impression is an important factor because people will decide whether to use your website within a few seconds. To maximize your chances of people staying and using your services you need to cast a trustworthy and professional appeal that is easy to navigate through.
- Once you know your target audience you will be able to describe your product/service in the best way to appeal to them so you need to clearly outline your service.
- Content is one of the most important factors. Without good content and a clear explanation of why people should use your service people won't follow through with a sale. Great content to drive sales are articles, evaluations and client feedback.
- Building a marketing strategy is essential in ensuring a business' success. To create one successfully it must contain: a great service or product and a professional website to encourage sales, coupled with a strong marketing strategy. Your strategy must have both short- and long-term goals in place to make it successful.
-With a short-term strategy you can build a short-term increase to website traffic. Techniques include spending money on advertisement, PPC and email promotions.
-Long-term strategies can be used to create a constant flow of traffic throughout your business' growth. These are to encourage repeat business, referrals from consumers and brand awareness for new business. Techniques include content, calls to action and subscriptions.
Your first step to online success is just a click, phone call or visit away. From there you will gain a free consultation and website performance test to show you what your missing and where you can progress to optimize your online campaign. Visit us in Chichester or click here to go to the Website Success contact us page.