BIDDING YOUR WAY TO THE TOP WITH PAID ADVERTISING
Pay per click (PPC) guarantees your name appears in front of your potential customers...
It increases the exposure of your brand online and promotes key products or events.
It helps you get to the top of Google/Bing rankings and drives the right people and traffic to your website.
How does PPC work?
- You bid for an advert to appear in the search results when someone searches for a keyword related to your business offering.
- You then pay each time someone clicks on one of your ads and they are taken to your website.
- Then, it’s up to you – and us - to convert them!
So how do you appear in the right place at the right time?
A lot goes into planning a PPC campaign:
- We take time to understand your market, your products/services and your customers.
- In line with your objectives, we research and select the right keywords for your business and the person you’re trying to reach.
- In line with your budgets, we structure those keywords into campaigns and advertising groups, to appeal to your customers.
- We design landing pages that are optimised to convert your leads into business.
We will proactively manage your digital advertising for you
Ad creative testing - We allocate budget to your highest performing ads using smart, statistical analysis based on Click Through Rates (CTR) and Conversions.
Bid optimisation - We redeploy potentially wasted budget and increase spend on your highest performing audience segments, ensuring that your keyword bids continue to deliver.
Detect landing page errors - Our systems automatically alert us to any bad landing pages handicapping your account performance. We never miss a 404 error.
Display campaign optimisation - We arrange, place and manage your display ads profitably. We optimise display targeting, refine ad copy and creative, and fully leverage the display advertising network to your advantage.
Proactive ad account management - ‘Housekeeping’ your advertising accounts is top of our list of priorities. We consolidate, transform and maintain your accounts, to ensure they’re all performing as they should.
Search query analysis - We mine and analyse the semantics of your search query reports uncovering keyword negatives and keyword expansion themes.
SO... WHY HASN'T PPC WORKED FOR ME?
PPC is an ever-evolving beast which needs constant feeding...
- Keywords have to be carefully thought out, or it could end up costing you a fortune.
- Ad copy has must be engaging with a strong call to action to encourage users to click through.
- Your landing pages should be planned and designed with your customer front of mind.
- Conversions must be tracked at all levels.
How we deliver and improve your advertising
We provide a bespoke service for each of our clients – not everything works for every business, so our in-house PPC specialists really get to know your business and customer.
- Before we even start advertising, we research and develop an in- depth understanding of both your business and your target customers.
- We identify geographical targets, common interests and research the ideal time of day for adverts to appear – and so much more!
- We then recommended a budget which is carefully tracked, and we tweak and amend your campaigns to best achieve your goals within your budget
- We continuously segment your audience, track and monitor traffic and conversions, test different ad copy and approaches to maximise your return on investment.
- As Google Partners, we know the tricks to getting the most for your money and we invest in the best PPC management technologies to keep you ahead of your competition.
If your PPC campaigns are not getting you the leads you desire or you feel you’re wasting spend for not much return, speak to one of our PPC specialists today. We will have those concerns fixed in no time!
Luke Bourne - Digital Marketer
Start your paid advertising journey
Are you ready for increase leads and conversions? Let’s have a chat and we can get started!Contact us today